Hercules Tire Introduces Three New Ironman I-Series Patterns
October 12, 2015
Entry level line-up gets trailer, two new A/P additions
Hercules Tire is pleased to introduce three brand new offerings in the Ironman I-Series medium truck line-up. Two new all-position tires and one for trailer applications further expand what is quickly becoming a broad selection of truck tires.
“I-Series tires give dealers an entry-level option that meets nearly all the basic needs of their customers, and do so with both quality and accessibility,” said Jedd Emans, vice president of marketing for Hercules Tires.
Ironman I-402 Wide Base Mixed Service A/P
Available initially in four LRJ sizes – 315/80R22.5; 385/65R22.5; 425/65R22.5; 445/65R22.5 – the I-402 is designed specifically for work trucks:
- Durable construction and deep tread are ideal for on- and off-road service
- Tear-resistant compound guards against abuse from off-road applications
- Deep tread NSD yields longer mileage
A 315/80R22.5 LRM is expected to be available by year-end.
Ironman I-502 Premium Deep Tread A/P
A premium all-position tire for both steer and trailer applications, the I-502 will be available in nine SKUs, including popular, high-volume sizes as well as a 315/80R22.5 LRM that is capable of hauling over 11,000 pounds. The I-502 features include:
- Five-rib design that delivers excellent mileage and shoulder wear resistance on steer axle use
- Deep tread (22/32nds), which yields longer mileage in high scrub applications
- Solid wide shoulder that promotes durability and smooth, even wear
Ironman I-480 Trailer Rib
The introduction of the I-480 adds to the I-series line up a size not previously available in Ironman Trailer Service – an 11R24.5/14 and /16. The I-480:
- Appropriate for short and long haul trailer applications
- Modern five-rib tread pattern ensures long mileage and shoulder wear resistance
- Solid shoulders and four wide grooves deliver premium wet and dry traction
Most SKUs are now available and the three new patterns will be featured by Hercules Tire at the 2015 SEMA Show in booth #43079. Complete specifications can be found at www.herculestire.com.
An associate brand of Hercules Tires, the Ironman brand offers an appealing balance of quality and economy. The Ironman brand family of tires includes passenger, light truck, medium truck, OTR, agricultural, specialty and industrial lines.
About Hercules Tires
Hercules Tires is widely recognized as the industry’s premier value brand with a comprehensive selection of passenger, UHP, light truck, medium truck, trailer, off-the-road, industrial and specialty tires. Since 1952, independent tire dealers and distributors have trusted Hercules to deliver outstanding quality, exceptional support, and unsurpassed value.
Hercules is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Tire Distributors, Inc. American Tire Distributors is one of the largest independent suppliers of tires in the North American replacement tire market. The company offers an unsurpassed breadth and depth of inventory, frequent delivery, and value-added services to approximately 72,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada.
Additional information can be found at www.herculestire.com.