Hercules® Tire Announces New Sizes for Terra Trac® T/G Max
September 21, 2017
Six New Sizes – Including Four 20-inch Fitments – Expand the Brand’s Terra Trac Traction Series
FINDLAY, OHIO, September 21, 2017 – Hercules Tire is now offering the Terra Trac T/G Max commercial traction tire in five new sizes, with plans to add a sixth in late fall. Introduced last year, the Terra Trac T/G Max is designed to tackle challenging work environments, while exhibiting good manners on the highway and off-road prowess. In addition to adaptability, the tire offers an on-road Road Hazard Protection Program and Hercules’ 30-day Trust Our Ride Test Drive.
“The Terra Trac T/G Max has been a tremendous hit since we introduced it about a year ago. It’s extremely capable in almost any situation. That versatility is what has made it such a popular offering, so we’re excited to be able to introduce quite a few popular new sizes,” said Jedd Emans, Hercules Tires’ vice president of marketing.
Size additions for the Terra Trac T/G Max include:
- LT275/65R18/E 123/120Q OWL
- LT285/65R18/E 125/122Q OWL
- LT275/65R20/E 126/123Q BSW
- LT285/55R20/E 122/119Q BSW (coming late fall)
- LT305/55R20/E 121/118Q BSW
- 50R20/E 121Q BSW
The Terra Trac T/G Max features:
- Silica-infused cut and chip resistant compound, which resists damage while providing better wear and wet traction.
- A deep 18.5/32nds tread depth that powers through the most extreme conditions to get maximum performance from work site vehicles.
- A square profile design optimizes surface contact for maximum traction and tread life.
- An aggressive upper shoulder that delivers enhanced abrasion resistance and biting edges for excellent off-road traction.
The Terra Trac T/G Max, along with the Terra Trac AT II all-terrain and the Terra Trac M/T mud terrain tires, make up the Terra Trac Traction Series, a complete light truck lineup that offers drivers performance and traction whether they’re driving on the job, trails or road.
New sizes, and the entire Terra Trac Traction Series, are available through American Tire Distributors in the U.S. and through National Tire Distributors in Canada.
About Hercules Tires
Hercules Tires is widely recognized as the industry’s premier value brand with a comprehensive selection of passenger, UHP, light truck, medium truck, specialty trailer and specialty commercial tires. Since 1952, independent tire dealers and distributors have trusted Hercules to deliver outstanding quality, exceptional support and unsurpassed value.
Hercules is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Tire Distributors, Inc. American Tire Distributors is one of the largest independent suppliers of tires to the replacement tire market. It operates over 140 distribution centers, including 27 distribution centers in Canada, serving approximately 70,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada. The company offers an unsurpassed breadth and depth of inventory, frequent delivery and value-added services to tire and automotive service customers.
Additional information can be found at www.herculestire.com.