Hercules Tires Launches First Agricultural Tire, Expanding Commercial Product Line
March 1, 2022
New R-1W Radial Tire Offers Farmers Premium Value Product
Hercules® Tires, a subsidiary of American Tire Distributors (ATD), today announced as part of its commitment to revitalizing the brand through renewed brand identity, strong brand position and product innovation, will launch its first new tire for agricultural use. It will be available to commercial dealers in the United States beginning today.
The Hercules Tires AG-TRAC RT45 Radial R-1W is engineered to handle tough situations in the field, including wet, sticky soil conditions. The initial launch will include 10 SKUs between 28- and 46-inches covering key 4Wheel Drive and Mechanical Front Wheel Drive (MFWD) tractor sizes.
“The American farmer is always seeking a quality product at the right value,” said Marshall Gillespie, Hercules Tires Manager of Commercial and Specialty Proprietary Brands. “Our first agricultural tire meets this need while helping our dealers strengthen their profitability through the Hercules Flex program. Celebrating 70 years in the tire industry allows us to leverage our expertise in product development with this new product, which further supports our brand position as the value-added leader in commercial tires.”
The features and benefits of the new Hercules Tires AG-TRAC RT45 include:
- Mud Diffusers: Aid in breaking mud and debris free from the tire providing optimal pulling power
- Multi-angle lugs: Improve handling and minimize vibration, offering a smooth ride between fields.
- Optimized footprint: Supports lower soil compaction through the strong flexible casing
- 20% deeper tread than the typical R1: Offers low slip, superior traction, and long tire life.
Dealers on the Hercules Flex Program – who benefit from volume bonus rewards on a broad family of commercial products, national advertising support, incentive trips and 24/7 access to resources – will also get to take advantage of a Double Bucks launch promotion giving program dealers the opportunity to earn up to $40 back per tire on the Hercules Tires AG-TRAC RT 45 from March 1st through March 31st.
The new tire is backed by the Hercules Performance Promise that provides the following product protection offered to give dealers and farmers the peace of mind they deserve:
- Industry Leading Stubble and Field Hazard Warranty: A Hercules Tires Radial Agricultural (R-1W) tire that becomes unserviceable due to Field Hazard or Stubble damage within (36) months from date of purchase will be replaced on a prorated basis.
- 60-Month: The Hercules Tires AG-TRAC RT45 has a Limited Protection Policy against defects in workmanship or material for 60 months from the date of purchase.
- 1st 10% free replacement: If this tire becomes unserviceable due to a flaw in workmanship or materials, Hercules Tires will replace it at no charge during the first 10% of tread life or twelve months.
For more information, visit www.herculestirescommercial.com.
About Hercules Tires
Hercules Tires is widely recognized as the industry's premier value brand with a comprehensive selection of passenger, UHP, light truck, medium truck and specialty tires. Since 1952, independent tire dealers and distributors have trusted Hercules to deliver outstanding quality, exceptional support, and unsurpassed value.
Hercules is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Tire Distributors, Inc. American Tire Distributors is one of the largest independent suppliers of tires in the North American replacement tire market. The company offers an unsurpassed breadth and depth of inventory, frequent delivery and value-added services to approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada.